- I'm SO going to the Black and White Ball this year! Reaching full-blown-obsession mode; planning ball gown shopping and dance lessons. I'm daydreaming that it will be exactly like the rowdy party scene in American in Paris.
- I have this J.Crew sweatshirt from last season (it's a pullover) in tan heather and would wear it everyday if I could.
- To whoever rented the second disc of Freaks and Geeks from the Castro Blockbuster and didn't return it: not cool.
- Delessio on Market is fun for lunch. The vegetarian potato salad is really good.
- The Charitable Events Calendar is good reading.
- I need to buy a cute coat for spring. Maybe this Sunday.
- Santa Barbara salsa is my lifeblood. Rob and I ate a whole container last night with a bag of Lompoc Tortilla chips that Margaret smuggled up for us.
- I love this weather. A bit of rain and a bit of sun each day. It reminds me of living in Ireland.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Urban Girl Alamac: Scattered Showers
Whew. This week was short, but it was mighty. I'm exhausted! I guess an oil change, LAC party, hair appointment, wedding planning, rock concert and a bass lesson all crammed into three days will do that. Here's what I learned this week: