Friday, February 29, 2008

Urban Girl Almanac: Planner

This has been a very productive week. Something kicked in with the wedding planning and I've been checking things off the list left and right. Here's what I learned this week:
  • I'm feeling really buff after two trips to the gym, four days of walking back and forth to work and a long bike ride across town this week. Go muscles!
  • I wore a dress with no coat for the first time this week. Yay for Spring.
  • Leftover salmon and asparagus cooked with a cream sauce and fettuccine is delicious.
  • I am the kind of person who doesn't get paying over $300 a night for a hotel room. A cheap person...but one with a whole lot in savings.
  • You can find two for $.99 avocados at the Mexican market on 16th.
  • "Blue Skies" is our best song on uke and bass so far.
  • I love the new quantum physics angle on LOST.
  • A nice ladies lunch in the sun will turn around a leap day funk quite quickly.
We're going to the movies tonight with co-workers and to Sacramento for a baby shower tomorrow. Toss in some political volunteering and there's our weekend in a nutshell!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

That was a FANTASTIC episode of LOST last night. Really interesting and well done!

Jessica said...

Irving Berlin's "Blue Skies"? I wish I could hear that!

Sara said...

wait, Lost has a quantum physics aspect now??
maybe we will have to go back to buying it from itunes....

love.boxes said...

Most of the snow is melting around here and I see signs of daffodils about to shoot up.. can't wait!

Kate said...

Ok, Irving Berlin's Blue Skies or The Allman Brothers Blue Sky? I'm assuming the first, but hoping for the second! :) Either way, you should post a clip of y'all playing