- I'm feeling really buff after two trips to the gym, four days of walking back and forth to work and a long bike ride across town this week. Go muscles!
- I wore a dress with no coat for the first time this week. Yay for Spring.
- Leftover salmon and asparagus cooked with a cream sauce and fettuccine is delicious.
- I am the kind of person who doesn't get paying over $300 a night for a hotel room. A cheap person...but one with a whole lot in savings.
- You can find two for $.99 avocados at the Mexican market on 16th.
- "Blue Skies" is our best song on uke and bass so far.
- I love the new quantum physics angle on LOST.
- A nice ladies lunch in the sun will turn around a leap day funk quite quickly.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Urban Girl Almanac: Planner
This has been a very productive week. Something kicked in with the wedding planning and I've been checking things off the list left and right. Here's what I learned this week: