- Get very rich...buy fancy apartment in New York.
- Listen to 1930's and 40's jazz standards all the time.
- Force all the children I know to perform musical routines that match their Halloween costumes.
- Go to Venice again.
- Spend Christmas at the Ritz in Paris.
- Have a big family.
- Host a Groucho Marx party with mandatory mustaches and eyebrows.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Inspired: Everyone Says I Love You
I watched one of my favorite Woody Allen movies last night: Everyone Says I Love You. I am so crazy about this film. I wish I could just climb through the TV screen and live in the character's world. Since that isn't possible, here are a couple resolutions: