- It makes me happy to see my back neighbor's garden in bloom for spring.
- We have started mailing out save-the-dates. It is so official...people are going to start booking hotel rooms!
- Cooking at home is healthier and cheaper than eating out.
- We're lucky to have friends who will come across town for sushi and cake to celebrate Rob's birthday.
- Buying a cool new stereo system will make you completely forget about TV.
- Recession, boo.
- I'm in love with my wedding china. It gets prettier each time I look at it.
- Rob and I are getting to be pretty good in our music lesson. Our instructor wants us to play with him in a folk music festival.
- This cold snap means it is last call to wear your favorite chunky winter sweaters!
- I'm addicted to cell phone tetris.
- I went to look at silk and vintage lace for my wedding dress at Britex last night, so fun.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Urban Girl Alamnac: Showers
This has been a pretty long week. I've had headaches, which I never get and if I do usually means that I'm coming down with a cold. Here's what I learned this week: