- Pandora.com is so cool. I'm going to broke buying new music.
- Taxes. Yuck.
- I'm really good at making vegetarian chili.
- I got my wedding dress back from the cleaners, the save the date cards are printed and my guest list is nearly finalized. Stress is still fairly high.
- I'd like to go to Chez Spencer once a week.
- Kennedy's Irish Pub and Curry House is fun.
- Carrots and bell peppers with hummus make for a pretty tasty light dinner.
- This piece of fiction from the last New Yorker is a must read for any blogger who occasionally worries about being a shill.
- My new DVF dress is awesome.
- Still loving Freaks and Geeks, I'm going to be so sad when I finish the last disc.
- Google image search led me to discover yet another cool blog: Rainy Days and Sundays. She took this week's city photo.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Urban Girl Almanac: Busy Body
Another week loaded with work activities. I like going out for fancy dinners for free...but I also like my apartment and food that isn't saturated with cream and butter. Here's what I learned this week: