I woke up this morning in a minor panic realizing that it is nearly April and that means that it is almost June and that in turn is so close to September. My rule for these little "attacks" is to immediately channel it into planning action. It usually dissipates as soon as I get to business.
Today, more bridesmaid dress options. I'm having a hard time visualizing what would be a good compliment to my vintage lace dress. I have three bridesmaids, each with very different skin tones and shapes. And I'd prefer to have it cost under $250, which should be reasonable...right?
1. Nanette Lepore Etched Dress $290 - My current favorite. I love Nanette.
2. J.Crew wrap Dress $140. I think it would be more flattering in person.
3. Vince Clip Dot Dress $285. Cute but basic.
4. J.Crew Mirabelle Dress $395. Obviously, very pretty...but $400?!
5. Saffron Step Dress $138. I love the color but it's a too casual.