- San Francisco heat waves can end suddenly.
- I'm a really good walker. I love the satisfaction of walking to something that is far away and not being dependent on a car or train.
- Yellow bridesmaid dresses are out. Navy bridesmaid dresses are in.
- Nothing makes me grumpier than being out when it is really windy.
- I have too many clothes and I don't want to wear any of them. Ah, spring!
- I love cell phone tetris too much. I'll miss my stop to keep playing on the train.
- 30 Rock!
- Artichoke season is here just in time.
- I paid $4.29/gallon for gas yesterday? Yikes.
- Thank heaven for hair dye.
- Rob and I had a great jam session at our lesson this week. I'm surprised that my singing voice has improved so much.
- The blue and pink SF print featured is for sale on Etsy for $35. Adorable for a Bay Area baby's nursery.
- The absolute best way to stop feeling sorry for yourself is to do something nice for someone else.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Urban Girl Almanac: Halvsies
This week has been so disjointed. Although, I greatly like the concept of having Wednesdays off. Here's what I learned this week: