- "Your tickets to the ball arrived." How awesome is that sentence?
- Bulgarians bring good strawberries.
- Making the leftovers of a roast chicken into soup makes me feel so authentic.
- I'm lucky to have a life that is full of friends on a near daily basis.
- First watermelon of the summer! It was a good one too.
- My sister is a really fast runner.
- Everyone seems to like this dress.
- Always have a stock of whole carrots, red cabbage and broccoli in the fridge. They keep well and are easy to add to dishes.
- Mmm...I ate dinner at the El Tonayenese taco wagon twice this week.
- Yay for 30 Rock! I loved the "corporate" theme.
- Lancome will give you a wealth of samples and free shipping for entering MISSYOU6.
- We have quick trips to New York and Idaho planned for the next few months.
- Don't forget to buy Bay to Breakers tickets for May 18.
- This vintage travel poster of San Francisco is for sale here.
- I really love playing music with Rob.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Urban Girl Almanac: Spring Ahead
Another busy week has flashed by! The weather has been getting steadily nice each day. We're in for a great day tomorrow. Here's what I learned this week: