Depending on when you go, the weather is still going to be pretty brisk. That shouldn't stop you from hiking the dunes and downing lobster rolls though!
I'm a flight attendant so about 90% of my time, I'm in my "fantastic" uniform. The other 10% of the time, I'm in comfy clothes (like jeans and sweats). Besides the uniform, there are some great benefits to being a flight attendant. Like all the travel benefits I get. This spring, I'm planning my first trip to New England. I'm really want to go to either Nantucket or Cape Code and I have no idea of what I should pack. I don't think jeans and sweats will get me through the week.
I'm 24 and I have a relaxed, easy going style. I'm curvy (hour glass figure) and about 5'6". I would love to come up with a few mix and match pieces that would be prefect for my trip. I love J.Crew but I don't have a huge budget to work with. Any suggestions?
Boots - Real wellies are about $100, these are close in style for $20 from Target.
Sweater - A few stripes are nautical and cute.
Jacket - A little canvas jacket will keep you warm.
Jeans - Find a pair that can be dressed up or down.
Tote - Another northeastern classic.
Scarf - For a little extra warmth.
Notebooks - These pocket sized notepads are great for jotting down the directions to your favorite chowder house.
Earrings - Simple studs.
Have a great time!