Now that I saved approximately $480 on bridesmaid dresses, I feel like I can splurge on bridal party gifts. The hard part will be picking what to give. Should I go for an "heirloom" piece or something fun and functional? Here are some ideas I looked at while brainstorming:
1. Picture Frame- This would be cute for a wedding photo after.
2. Vase - This curvy Aalto vase is a modern classic.
3. Gold Bangle - This is the sort of thing I would wear all the time. My current favorite.
4. Perfume Bottle - Delicate and super girly. The Conran Shop has a couple different styles.
5. Cashmere Throw - Yeah, I would love to have this too.
6. Pearl Studs - A classic from Macy's.
7. Sun Jar - It's a nice sentiment.
8. Cheese Set - Mmm...fancy cheese. They also have this Fabergé pattern in a cake set and salad tongs.
I've never been a bridesmaid, so I'm not sure if these are appropriate. At the last wedding we photographed all 6 bridesmaids got 60" strands of pearls, way beyond my budget. What presents have you received for being a bridesmaid?