My great-grandmother's lace wedding dress is too delicate to last the whole evening. Especially, with all the festivities we have planned! So I need to find something fun and bridal to change into after dinner. Here are some contender:
1. Maggy London - I'm not sure that I have the curves for this dress, but I love the soft shell color. $178.
2. ABS - This is darling and super "wedding." ABS waists tend to hit too high on my waist, though.
3. BCBG - I'm not looking for something full length or strapless, however this is a steal at $318 for all that satin. There's a shorter version in champagne for $280 that is not as nice.
4. Graham & Spencer - I like the lace detail on this sheath, but it looks too casual and nightgowny. $196.
5. Ralph Lauren - That's a seriously full skirt! If I could get away with it without feeling like a 10 year old, it could be a good option. $220.
The hunt continues!