Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wedding Wednesday: To Do List

There isn't that much more to do on my wedding planning checklist! The last couple months have been so productive. Here's what I still have ahead:
  • Finish, print and mail the invitations
  • Work with Tracy to finish my wedding dress.
  • Order cheesecakes from New York.
  • Suits!
  • Pick out clothes for the ring bearers.
  • Book someone to do my hair.
  • Make birdseed tossers.
  • Write our ceremony and vows.
  • Buy bridal party gifts.
  • Send invitations for the rehearsal dinner.
  • Showers and bachelorette party.
  • Make the photo "booth."
  • Buy a wreath.
  • Finalize the show participants.
  • Buy red wine and champagne.
  • Decide on/make seating cards.
  • Help people book hotels.
  • Finalize our menu and pay the caterer 50%.
  • Get our marriage license.
I'm not that stressed right now about the wedding. Mostly I feel good about how the engagement photos came out and am throwing my credit card at the rest. I think the stress comes in waves ;)

6 comments:

MissScientistSF said...

Can I make you a cake topper? A cheesecake topper, none the less? Lemme know!

MissEm said...

Umm..yes! I was just going to use flowers...but an original Jean creation would be much better!

MissScientistSF said...

sweet.. i am so excited about this.

Anonymous said...

yay! more wedding wednesdays!

love.boxes said...

that list isn't too bad

kaili said...

I'm sure that you've seen it, but this month's Real Simple has some excellent tips on planning a road trip - sites to check out, etc... Thought that it might help in case of any stress!