- Finish, print and mail the invitations
- Work with Tracy to finish my wedding dress.
- Order cheesecakes from New York.
- Pick out clothes for the ring bearers.
- Book someone to do my hair.
- Make birdseed tossers.
- Write our ceremony and vows.
- Buy bridal party gifts.
- Send invitations for the rehearsal dinner.
- Showers and bachelorette party.
- Make the photo "booth."
- Buy a wreath.
- Finalize the show participants.
- Buy red wine and champagne.
- Decide on/make seating cards.
- Help people book hotels.
- Finalize our menu and pay the caterer 50%.
- Get our marriage license.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Wedding Wednesday: To Do List
There isn't that much more to do on my wedding planning checklist! The last couple months have been so productive. Here's what I still have ahead: