I'm saving a lot on my dress and other parts of the wedding, so I'm thinking about splurging a bit on shoes. I want to make sure that the pair I pick will really stand out if I'm spending gobs of money. Until my cheap nature kicks in again, let's drool over some shoe options:
1. Zanotti Satin Pumps - Very bridal and currently half off.
2. Prada Bow Pump - Love the little bow and also on big discount.
3. Louboutin Biba Pumps - Not in the right color for my dress, but very appealing. Bluefly has some really good deals. Apparently, you can order Louboutin's with blue soles instead of red for your wedding.
4. Loeffler Randall Pumps - I love the saucy vintage cut of these pumps. This would be my favorite if they weren't so pink.
5. Kate Spade Monarch - Oohh, ankle strap would be nice. Or a bow on the heel?
6. Fendi Sandals - Gold would be easy to wear again. I like the vintage feel of this design too. I so wish they had them in my size.
7. Zanotti Suede Pumps - So perfect for a modern urban loft wedding in the fall or winter.
8. J.Crew Twyla Heels - Cute and not outrageously expensive. Or I could do yellow to match the theme?