- Another week where I didn't eat at home even once. I'm turning into the cautionary tale about why you shouldn't feed the pigeons: they'll stop being able to feed themselves and develop a taste for "city food." What will I do without a free martini and business dinner to sustain me this weekend?
- Michel Gondry wants to be my friend.
- A crisply made bed helps you sleep better.
- Small Pox...not good.
- Earaches...also not good. But easily recovered from with a combination of a hot compress, allergy medicine and rest.
- Mandoline everything.
- Jessica had to drop out of SYTYCD because of an injury? Kherington was voted off? I miss one week and it all goes to heck?
- I'll still watch when I can though, largely because Cat Deeley is fun and has a crooked nose like mine.
- I ♥ the internet. I'm frequently blown away by the kindness of my readers and fellow bloggers.
- This week's art, a reproduction of the seagull signs that dot the city, is from Wexfordgirl on Etsy.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Urban Girl Almanac: I Love the Internet
The cold, clear ocean air has fully returned to the city and washed away the last bits of smoke. I was savoring it at lunch. There's nothing like the brisk air in San Francisco. Here's what I learned this week: