- Have Rob's suit tailored
- Finish my wedding dress
- Make birdseed tossers
- Design and print programs?
- Attend my shower and bachelorette party in August
- Write the ceremony
- Create a detailed schedule for the weekend
- Find a new venue for our rehearsal dinner in Marin
- Have my hair test in late August
- Put together a folder of all my contracts and contacts
- Order the cheesecakes. They won't let me until just a few weeks before the wedding
- Buy a wreath
- Plan the photo station
- Confirm the show participants
- Consider a day-of-coordinator?
I don't think I need one, but I also don't want people yelling at me on the big day. The initial estimates I've seen for this online are $1,000 to $3,000My friend Jill (who is always super organized) offer to do it!
- Buy wine and champagne
- Buy new make-up
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Wedding Wednesday: 52 Days to Go
It's getting close now! The invitations have all been sent and we've received our first two RSVP cards back in the mail. Time to revisit the old wedding to-do list: