- Oil of Olay Age Defying Cleanser- Nothing too fancy here, it's scrubby and not too drying. I'm off Philosophy's Purity.
- Vitamin C Serum - I bought this on aesthetician peer pressure at a spa and thought it was bunk for a long time. It actually seems to help a lot. My skin is firmer and brighter.
- Remergent HQ - Purchased on peer pressure from my dermatologist's receptionist (pattern emerging?) I'm using it to lighten some of my darkest freckles before the wedding.
- Tamanu Oil - Rob got it on the recommendation of a co-worker. It helps your skin to heal quickly and is a natural antibiotic.
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream - For the remaining dry bits in between all the rest of this.
- Cucumber Toner - To clear off everything from last night and help my sunblock absorb.
- Key's Solar RX Sunblock- SPF 30 for UVA and UVB and still light enough to go under make-up. Plus, all organic, vegan, EWG, ya ya-ness. Caution though: it smells like flea dip and isn't good as a durable sunblock for outdoor exercising.