- Hair test this afternoon!
- Buy make-up supplies. I have a great list thanks to Greeneyes.
- Buy ties for the men and ringbearers.
- Buy vintage postcards off eBay (postcards are one of those super-prevalent things that are weirdly hard to buy online). We're going to use these as our guestbook instead of the failed Blurb book.
- Finish writing the ceremony.
- Write the show itinerary.
- Practice our acts.
- Figure out the placecard plan.
- Make the photo "booth."
- Prep for my meeting with the caterer next week.
- Get organized
Friday, August 29, 2008
Wedding Weekend: Countdown
Rob and I will be taking advantage of the upcoming three day weekend to charge through the rest of the major wedding projects: