Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Accessory Contest Winners!

Sorry about this post being late. I spent the afternoon at the office feeling stressed and generally like a prick. I had a volunteer event after work that I had forgotten about and was dreading. It completely lifted my spirits! I've said it a million times before, but helping others absolutely is the best way to help yourself.

Anywho, I was so impressed by everyone's entries for this contest. You really took the "blank" canvas and went wild. Picking the top three was so tough. Here are the winners:

1. Alicia's Elegant Blue Outfit - I love the simplicity and elegance of this combination. And that gorgeous blue coat is a real find. Congratulations Alicia! You win the $50 Anthropologie gift card and a mix CD.
















2. Jenny M's Vintage Bon Voyage Outfit - Jenny really worked the creativity with her vintage travel themed outfit. All the little details are awesome! Jenny wins a mix CD and other select kick-ass goodies from me.

















3. Meghan's Cheery Yellow and Green Outfit - This outfit has a fun, relaxed sensibility. It seems like something you could have a lot of fun wearing! Meghan also wins the CD and goodies.


















Thank you for your inspiring entries! Alicia, Jenny and Meghan, please email me your addresses for the prizes.

2 comments:

Jenny M said...

Hooray! Thank you Emily!

Greeneyes said...

Mmmmmm...those are all lovely