- My darling husband.
- Our wedding, that went so well and was so fun.
- Each of our friends and family who chipped in to make the wedding amazing.
- America's national parks.
- Being able to take four weeks off for our honeymoon.
- President Elect Barack Obama. (even after three weeks, typing that makes me weepy)
- Still having my job.
- A full, healthy year without any weird medical issues.
- The internet and wonderful blogging community.
- The Ladies Activity Club, going strong after 3 years.
- Having everything I need in life and so much more.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Where do I even start? There are so many things I am thankful for this year. 2008 has been a year of gratitude. Here are just a few: