Cancel cable TV.Free HD channels by antenna are the best! Put on lipstick every morning. Keeping a stash of shades by the door has helped. Find a new dentist. Buy measuring spoons. It has occurred to me that I may not be an inherently terrible baker...just not a good guestimator.
- Camp on Angel Island.
Get the dark freckle under my left eye zapped off. It makes me look tired. Be thicker skinned. Take bass lessons.
- Paint the dining room.
Don't worry. Be happy. Wear more red. Judge others less. Channel the bad-ass-ness of female rockers like Von Iva and Nancy Wilson. Oh, and the laid-back-ness of Kerri Russell. Plan the wedding without undue stress. Go for long rides on the tandem bike along the beach.
- Make a website for the Ladies Activity Club.
Be a better listener. Try to really focus when people are talking and come up with good questions to ask back. Listen to a lot of Terry Gross for pointers. Redecorate the bedroom.(Done, although re-messed up.) Start climbing 5.10 c's and d's. Cook healthy food from scratch at least twice a week.
- Good posture. This is my main goal for the year. I'm tired of seeing photos where I'm hunched over.
- Camp on Angel Island. Rob booked a July campsite yesterday.
- Make the LAC website. Coming soon, I promise.
- Host at least one dinner party each month.
- Plan an international vacation.
- Help Jean & Trent with their wedding.
- Take an art class.
- Wear more sneakers.
- Be bona fide. Defined as: authentic, authoritative, card-carrying, credible, for real, genuine, good-faith, legitimate, natural, official, original, pure, real, rightful, straight, true to life. Kathryn Hepburn and Diane Keaton are muses this year.
- Make the most of what I have.
- Have an incredibly fun year!