Here's what I actually had at the beach:
- Bikini - I adore my new bikini from Boden. Flattering, frenchie and comfortable
- Oatmeal - We shared a nice breakfast of this oatmeal topped with spiced apples, pears and cranberries.
- Sweatshirt - I have last year's version of this upgraded hoodie from J.Crew.
- Port - A nice sweet glass in the evenings.
- Magazine - New Yorkers are best when bogged down with sand.
- Tacos - From the local taqueria. Try the al pastor!
- Artichokes - Yum. Giant ones I found at the store for $1 each.
- Puzzle - We did a 750 piece puzzle of St. Louis.
- Pashmina - A black pashmina works as an easy layering piece.