Life at our imaginary lighthouse beach home is nautical, wordly and relaxed:
- Bikini - A dash of hippie flair in green and white ikat.
- Ship - It is a lighthouse with a long nautical history, after all.
- Tunic - In beaded yellow from Bluefly.
- Bracelet - Leather and a hamsa charm.
- Book - Virginia Woolf's To the Lighthouse.
- Sunglasses - Aviators from Macy's.
- Adirondack Chair - For watching the sunset.
- Potted Succulents - To replicate the ice plant fields.
- Plates - Picnic-ready melamine plates painted with fun birds.