1. Chez Spencer - My personal favorite little French hideaway in the city. If you were throwing a courthouse wedding followed by a dinner in a private dining room, this would be my pick.
2. Tea at the Rotunda - Take a favorite lady in your life for afternoon tea at Neiman Marcus under a stained-glass dome overlooking Union Square.
3. Lunch at LaMar - Enjoy a pisco sour and Peruvian cebiche at this swanky waterfront restaurant. Sit in the heated patio on a comfy sofa.
4. Commonwealth - The tasting menu at this Mission restaurant is supposed to be amazing. Foodie heaven with lots of of creative dishes.
5. The Opera - Season tickets to the San Francisco Opera are a fantastic luxury. Such a beautiful theater and amazing talent.
6. Burke Williams - A 2 hour massage at this high-end spa would be pure bliss. And it's right in the Westfield Center, so you can get a cream puff on the way home.