- Cabin - A little old fashioned cabin for rent right on the west shore of Lake Tahoe.
- Blanket - A Pendleton classic inspired by Native American design, rugged enough to take to the beach.
- Ping pong - An American summer must-have!
- Pitcher - Such a lovely antique find in red enamel with a wicker handle, on Etsy.
- Bikini - With a dash of vintage style from J.Crew.
- Shirt - Rough and tumble chambray top for canoeing around the lake.
- Necklace - A tiny gold star with your initial seems like a summer camp souvenir for grownups.
- Book - An old copy of Catcher in the Rye would be just right.
- Chair - An adirondack made from recycled materials.
- Lantern - For evenings on the porch.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Beach House Style: Tahoe Cottage
For our latest beach house, let's head to the lakefront instead of the beach! This little red cottage is in Lake Tahoe. Details, clockwise, from the photo: