Tuesday, December 04, 2012

What to Wear: Velvet Pants

I think I've been watching too many British Christmas movies while sick - this outfit has a decidedly UK flair.  It all started with the velvet legging!


Blazer - A camel basic from J. Crew.
Sweater - Chunky white basic from Gap.
Pants - I've been a little obsessed with these velvet and corduroy leggings at Anthropologie. But it's harder than I thought to pair them with other clothes, so I might pass after all.
Hat - A dark beanie from H&M.
Sunglasses - A retro-styled pair from Forever 21.
Bag - Madison Leather Carrie bag from Coach.
Boots -  Basic black boots.
Mistletoe - To complete the look.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love these pants - fabulous color!

erica said...

i love the velvet pants, so much dressier than plain cords.

Marry Me and Fly Free said...

Love, Love, Love this bag. The pants are great too!